Friday, July 1, 2011

Will and Jack are THREE!!

I cannot believe that three years can go by so quickly! My sweet, fragile, 2-pound preemies have become BIG BOYS! They are full of energy and keep us on our toes every minute of the day! I am so proud of how far they have come and so proud to call myself their mommy:) It continues to be the most exhausting job, so I apologize for the few-and-far-between blog posts. However, here are some pictures from their "Mickey Mouse" birthday party! More fun summer pics coming soon (I hope!)...

Good morning, birthday boys!

Let's celebrate with a Mickey Mouse birthday party!

Happy birthday, Will:)

Happy birthday, Jack:)





The favor table

Chocolate pops!





Mickey ears for the boys!

Mickey mouse plates:)


GIANT mickey balloon:)

Birthday boy Jack

Will giving Charlotte some love:)

Sweet Lila!












Sweet, precious Patterson!


The dessert table

Cupcakes!










Sweet Maggie!


Wrenn and Katie Ragsdale...I love these kids!

Mom and sweet baby Joe...wishing the boys were still little:)

What a BOY! Filthy from head to toe!

Jack resting with William:)









No comments:

Post a Comment