Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beach Babies!

Our first trip to the beach!
Trying to get a picture of the two of them is impossible!


Silly Jack loves to stick his tongue out!
You talkin' to me?!


Mommy and her babies:)

We love our new swing that Papa and Daddy put up for us at the beach house!

Yikes! Too fast, Mom!





Playing with Gigi at the beach:)

Putting my toes in the sand for the first time...
They hated the cold water!!

"Mr. Cool" (Will) taking a nap
Mother's Day morning:):)

My (Katie's) Godmother, Karen, came to stay with us!
Playing in our baby pool


I'm a lobster!!

I'm a crab!
So big on Daddy's shoulders

Jack and his tongue again;)








I think this picture is hysterical....Will looks a year older than Jack!
The Hooks' came over to play....we love our friend, Borden:)

No comments:

Post a Comment